Friday, June 19, 2009
Elise Fageras, from Oslo, Norway, completed the Dressage in the Fourth Dimension Introductory training this week at ShasTao in Mount Shasta, CA. It was a terrific four days of affirming that dressage really IS an international language! The training approached all four "bodies" that a rider brings to the horse: the physical, mental, psychological (emotional) and spiritual. By working holistically, we shared visible and measurable progress each day with the dressage. These Introductory Fourth Dimension clinics really pack alot of punch!
Monday, June 8, 2009
We have just completed a really fabulous Dressage in the Fourth Dimension Introductory mounted certification clinic in Quebec, at Ecurie Royale. Everything was perfect....we did yoga and meditation outside in the sunshine, held our lectures under a canopy of shade trees and rode in the lovely indoor arenas. Everyone came away with new things to work on and a much deeper understanding of how their bodies, minds, emotions and spirits all work together to ride dressage. These clinics are really sensational! Here are some comments from the clinic:
- "I found the element that was missing for me - i.e. the spiritual body."
- "Another aspect I have noticed is how well balanced you are."
- "I can't express to you how deep the understanding of the triangles and the core open-ness and toning has been for me. "
- "I experienced that is really is the rider's Seat and Position that put the horse on the bit."
- "Viewing dressage holistically helped me break through my blocks. I have never ridden better!"